So, you want to become a Marmalader? There are two ways to get involved. If you are a grownup and you want to donate, please click here. If you are not a grownup and you want to be a Junior Marmalader, scroll down to below the video, read the instructions and fill in the form (it’s free)!
Join the Junior Marmalade Club
Being a Junior Marmalader is free. Why should you join? Your first name and nickname will be added to the credits of all future videos under a little section that says ‘Thanks to all the Junior Marmaladers.’ This means that for as long as that video exists, you will be part of it; that could be for tens, hundreds or thousands of years (no guarantee!) Here’s how to join:
- Check with a grownup that it’s OK. Your safety on the internet is really important; you should never fill in forms online without a grownup checking. You can show your grownup the ‘Notes for Grownups’ section at the bottom of this page.
- When your grownup gives you the go ahead, fill in the form below.
- Click ‘Submit’.
Notes for Grownups
Your child wants to become a Junior Marmalader of marmaladeschool.com. Here are some answers to your questions:
- Becoming a Junior Marmalader is free.
- There is no exchange of full names or any contact details.
- Your child will not be required to submit any sort of image for membership.
- Junior Marmaladers have their first name and nickname appended to future videos and added to the the marmaladeschool.com website.
- marmaladeschool.com is a growing collection of resources that help people of all ages learn. It is a good thing.
- marmaladeschool.com is run by James Walton, a primary school teacher in the UK. If you have any concerns, please contact him.
- If you, a grownup, also want to become a Marmalader of marmaldeschool.com, please consider donating.